What is Rock Fit?
The Rock- fit ® Instructors’ Program offers training in a unique and innovative movement
program called Rock-Fit.
This has a primary focus on the three elements of Balance, Core Strength and Mobility.
Rock-Fit involves the use of the NZ made, award-winning Rock-it Boards and is especially, but not exclusively, suited to people aged 40 plus.
The instructors’ training program is offered ideally to current teaching practitioners in the disciplines of Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, Dance and Holistic therapist in wellness. Such teachers and practitioners already carry a holistic understanding of the physiology and psychology of natural movement and human well being.
Rock-Fit aligns well in the natural movement arena as it brings another whole dimension in dynamic and rhythmic movement.
Equally, Rock-Fit also works well as a stand-alone fitness and well-being program.
Rock Fit Classes are conducted with Supermoon Exercise Rock-It Boards
“Its not just what we sell, it’s how we package and position it.”
Why become a Rock Fit Instructor?
Benefits: Contribute to your community and add to your income.
People: Serve the community with dynamic, fun and effective balance class to help them connect back to their bodies with ease.
Position: Create a point of difference by adding balance classes as a program to integrate into your Pilates, Yoga, Dance, and Wellness offering.
Profit: Get premium clients for your business by offering progressive "Rock-Fit balance plan".
Package: Get Instructor Deals on Supermoon and Middle moon Rock-it boards.
Promotions: Get website directory,email to Rock It Board users to introduce you and where they can attend your classes live. Produce your own Rock Fit videos, share and earn from opt-in
"Rock Fit Anytime Video Channel from Paetron (coming soon!)
“Be supported to grow your business and personal success through rock-fit movement.
Be part of a community of instructors to guide users of rock-it balance boards with progressive balance classes”
Offer simple fun and effective balance exercise programs
Become a certified rock- fit ® Instructor with a 2 day training and marketing program.
- Be adept with exercise routines that include dynamic rock-fit moves on the Supermoon rock-it board.
- Conduct balance classes to support your students with balance, core strength, joint health and mobility, stress release, muscle tone, coordination.
- rock- fit ® also offers a gentle way to recondition people with known cardio health challenges.
What do you get?
Rock Fit Licensed Instructor Program includes Movement and Marketing training:
- Register to attend a 2 and 1/2 days training to experience and a progressive series of rock fit balance of movement and business planning actions.
- Create a business and marketing action plan with a facilitated workshop and checklist on how to position, launch and grow your business with addition of Rock Fit classes as part of your offering.
- Get constructive review and video capture of your movements on the Rock-it Board for promotion.
- Day 1 is focused on balance movement training with progression plans for your students.
You will experience a class, practice balance movements, workshop balance progression plan, Instructors on training will be facilitated with ideas and exchange to integrate rock-fit classes into your existing movement classes and offering.
- Day 2 is focused on business and marketing training.
You will set up your new bio, update it on your social media profiles.
Identify your target segment and community for rock- fit ®
And prepare a marketing campaign to promote your classes and services to target audience.
- Day 2 and/or Day 3 is a friendly review and video capture.
we conduct a friendly instructor assessment and video capture of your movements as well as an introduction with you showing your rock fit movements on the Rock it board. The video will be edited and sent to you for purpose of marketing and promotions.
Invest in Rock Fit Instructor Program includes 6 Supermoon Rock-it Boards
Grow your Income and Revenue! Add $12K per annum and more with specialty balance classes.
We did our sums. By adding 3 specialty balance classes with 6 Rock it Boards per session, (capability for more) at fees of $15 to $18 per session x 40 weeks, your investment to trade as a Rock Fit Instructor Program includes the investment of 6 Supermoon Exercise Rock-it Boards.
- Purchase Rock-it Boards to your students at instructor pricing at 20% off to resell to your students.
- Use valued pricing and packaging model to keep students retention high, with a progressive plan supported by your current offerings.
Your Investment of NZ$3,280 includes:
- 2-1/2 days Rock Fit Instructor Training Retreat
- 6 Supermoon Exercise Rock it-Boards
- Marketing Channels web directory, social posts and a video to promote your offering
NOTE: Options for installment plans are available at NZ$550 x 6 months on Afterpay.
50% is to be made before Instructor training. Boards will be sent on completion of payment.
Marketing Channels and Licensed Promotions
As a Rock Fit® Licensed Instructor, you will receive certification, a website listing, supported marketing and promotions, movement manual and progressive plans for your clients.
- Attend 2 days training session with business and marketing workshop (worth $990)
- Offer innovative and new rock- fit ® balance classes as part of your wellness and re-habitation, re-balance and toning program.
- Professional crafted and personal bio (worth $299)
- Website listing: (worth $360)
To help you drive traffic to your classes, more clients and services, you will receive a directory listing.
- Email Marketing: (worth $240)
We send out regular emails to our growing community of Rock-It board users to introduce you and where to attend your classes and associated offerings.
- Ongoing Marketing materials: (worth $400)
Use them in your Social media channels, Get short promotion videos listed on instructor online platform that you can use to build awareness, interest and desire to come to your specialty classes.
- Rock-Fit balance challenge and plan : (worth $300)
Download or use our online progressive Rock-Fit balance challenge and plan for your students. Offer premium assessment with them 1-on-1 to help motivate and inspire them towards better balance, strength and mobility.
- Special board package at 20% off instructor rate with 6 Supermoon or Middle moon Rock-it Boards to add to your wellness studio
- 2 years, renewable licensed to operate with Rock- Fit ® branding. (worth $360)
Total value of $2949 + 6 Supermoon Boards is only $3280.
If you already have boards and would like to attend the training and be certified Rock-Fit instructor along with all the other benefits, then at training fee will be $2,000.
Note: After 2 years, a monthly fee of NZ$30/month or $360/year to keep your listing current. This include access to updated movement, marketing materials to annual training and balance retreat at instructor rates.
Training Dates in 2020
Training is confirmed with 5 registered instructors.
April 2020: 10th, 11th & 12th (Easter long weekend)
October 2020: 26th, 27th & 28th (Labour day weekend)
Location: New Plymouth, Taranaki.
On a private wellness retreat space.
AirBnb accommodation options close by for travelling instructors.